You are interested in FPV flight correct? Good! You’ve come to the right place to join the pilots here at KCMR! Join the Facebook group to talk with our pilots and the entire KCMR community. Ask us any questions you have and let us help you get on your way to tearing up the skies!
Come check out a race! Everyone is invited to our events and spectating is always FREE! Questions are very much ENCOURAGED! Check out our EVENTS page for all the information on what to expect at a race.
We ask you to become a paid member of KC Multi-Rotor, attend events, and help the community grow! Click here for more info on KCMR Memberships
More information about our racing events can be found on our EVENTS page.
AMA Memberships are currently required to race at a KCMR event. These also provide the pilot AND the club with insurance in case of an accident. AMA memberships can be acquired HERE
MultiGP Pilot Profiles make signing up for a race EASY and can help you show off your fleet! These profiles are FREE and can be created HERE
KCMR Memberships can be purchased HERE
Things to consider as you prepare for a race:
- Joining the race on MultiGP is crucial for the race system. Please join at least one day before the event to ensure the best racing experience.
- We check-in all our pilots before EACH race to verify their video channels, video output, and even AMA membership status. Please come prepared!
- 25mw will be the MAXIMUM video output. Please make sure you have a capable VTX and have your quads adjusted accordingly!
- Please show up to the race early enough to get your pits set-up as well as join our team with the course set-up!
- Many members bring tables, chairs, coolers, pop-up tents, etc. Feel free to bring any equipment necessary for a day of flying!
- GUESTS are welcome and SPECTATING IS FREE! Invite anyone and everyone to join us in the racing excitement!
- Please try to plan to stay after to help out with tear down/clean up. Our team would like to thank you in advance for your help!
Don’t be afraid to help out your local AMA and MultiGP chartered club!
Please reach out to our current Club Officers with all your comments and questions!
Meetings are held once a month in the Kansas City area. Check Facebook for all meeting info!